Review of Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion

by - 11:13:00

Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion
Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion


Hello beauties! Winters has set in already here and although I absolutely ADORE this season (Yes, I take winter as my baby), my normal-dry skin tends to become a demanding ten-year old ;) Now, my otherwise problem-free skin screams for more and more moisturizer and it won't be an understatement to say that "I feed my skin more than I eat myself" :D
So, my search for THE perfect body lotion is everlasting but I finally found a very good friend of my skin in Plum's Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body lotion. If you have read my review of Plum's Angel Eyes Kajal  earlier, you would know how much I am amazed by this brand's quality products and wonderful customer care service! This review will be another reason to add more love to that!

Price: Rs.390 for 200ml (Ouch!)
Shelf Life: 1 year 11 months
Ingredients: 
Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion
Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion

Packaging: And with this my love affair with this body lotion starts! This lotion comes in a white plastic bottle with an excellent pump dispenser which makes the usage easy-peesy. For a moisturizer fanatic like me, unscrewing a cap each time is cumbersome and irritating. But with this pump which works very well (I have experience with not-so-good pumps too), the entire process becomes so easy. One pump dispenses a pea-sized amount, so you don't have to worry about wastage.
Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion
Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion

The brand logo and other information is printed in a matte sticker which screams class ;) There is a wonderful witty line printed on the body which says:
"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate"-Linda Grayson
Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion
Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion

Texture and fragrance: Chocolate! ^_^ Hand down winner! It truly smells like a luxuriant chocolate blend. You have to use it once to understand why its printed on the body that "strictly inedible" ;) The lotion is souffle-like and not runny at all. Every time I use it, my skin literally gulps it down. It is totally non greasy but provides complete moisturizing. On my dry skin, I do not need to reapply it till 6-7 hours. But of course, I use a pump on my hands if I have to wash my hands in between. I love the lotion so much that I have even used it on my face once (I do not suggest this to oily-combination skin people), and it did not break me out. I have even used it mixed with a drop of foundation and it served as a wonderful BB cream for my dry skin ;)
Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion
Plum Choco-Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion

Pros:
1. Hygienic and convenient packaging
2. Heavenly fragrance
3. Not tested on animals
4. Intensely moisturizing
5. No parabens
Cons:
The only con I would say is the price. Although the quantity is huge, it will be very difficult to convince people from medium-income group or students to buy a lotion with that price tag.

You can contact Plum executives via their Facebook page here
You can also see their range of products from their official site here

Rating: 4.9/5 (slight deduction for price factor)
Recommendation: I would genuinely recommend this body lotion to everyone who is willing to spend a little extra to experience a top-quality product.
Disclaimer: The product was sent by brand for review. However, the opinion expressed is unbiased and honest.
 I hope this review was helpful :) See you all soon with more stuff!

You May Also Like

0 comments