First Impressions: Maybelline Insta Glam Valentine's Gift Kit #Coral

by - 13:20:00


Hey Beauties! Valentines Day has always been a topic of debate. The debate is whether or not one particular day should be marked as "Day of Love" or should love be celebrated all year round ;) I personally belong to the second group but I also firmly believe that showing little gestures of love keeps any relationship fresh! :) So, when I received the Maybelline Insta Glam Valentine's Gift Kit in Coral, I couldn't be more happy <3 :)

The Kit consists of 
1. One Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara (Washable) worth Rs.275/-
2. One Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick worth Rs.425/-
3. One Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss worth Rs. 190/-
4. One Maybelline Color Show Nail Enamel worth Rs.85/-
5. One Maybelline Colossal Kohl in Turquoise worth Rs. 249/-
All of these encased in a OH-SO-GORGEOUS Pink purse with glittery pink border and heart! ^_^
Total cost of the individual products would have been Rs. 1,224 but this gift kit comes for Rs.999/- (Good deal, huh??) :D


I would have been exhilarated had it not been for one little thing- My kit came without the mascara :'( boo hoo! Maybelline Hypercurl mascara has always been my FAVORITE daily-wear mascara. Anyway, tough luck! :) 

Inspite of this tad bit of disappointment, I cannot help fawning over the gorgeous products in this pouch. It would not be fair if I did a quick review of all of them in this post itself. So dearies, you will be getting individual reviews of each product in the coming days :) 


For now, enjoy the pics :) 

Elegant Eves Recommendation: Maybelline Insta Glam Valentine's Gift Kit contains just the right products which can take the look from drab to glam in an instant ;) Well worth the money spent! 
Next post will on how I create a look with these products ;) Stay tuned girls :)

You May Also Like

0 comments